Sunday, April 13, 2008

Intermedia Self -portrait

I'm Maureen Green this blog is for Intermedia class at J.F.K.
I have been working on ideas for my self portraits. The idea I had for the 2D portrait is not going to work the way I thought it was going to-but I will use it for part of the painting. I wanted to do something with layers and sheer fabric.Something I had never tried before-instead it will be part of the image.
Also working on getting my family video on to digital.My brother-in law is going to do it for me-he is a video editor.
This class is inspiring to me and a challenge- I can't wait to see what I do.
Over the break I went to Joshua Tree and climbed around on the
rocks.



From Joshua Tree
National Park 3-29-08

1 comment:

Robbyn McGill said...

i'm glad the class is inspiring you! and its interesting to see how you 2D is changing and evolving. love the photo!